A Limited Edition only:
"Lord Buddha with Buddhist Pilgrimages :
- The Great Stupa at Sanchi - the oldest stone structure in India and was originally commissioned by the emperor Ashoka the Great in the 3rd century
- Ashoka Pillar - The pillars of Ashoka are a series of columns dispersed throughout the northern Indian subcontinent, erected or at least inscribed with edicts by the Mauryan king Ashoka during his reign in the 3rd century BC.
- Mahabodhi Temple : a Buddhist temple in Bodh Gaya, marking the location where Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha, is said to have attained enlightenment.
- Product Type : Wall Art
- Product Category : Sikki Grass Craft
- No material other than the grass is used in the craft
- Size : 26" x 18"
- Product Code : CL/SG/TBO004
Kindly note: This image will be framed and sent to you. You can also get your own frame done once you receive it. We are not charging anything for the frame.
Delivery : It's unique and It's a handmade item and in limited edition category. We will need 21 days to deliver this post your order.
** Shipping cost may be higher for this product as compared to other products.